JASC Payment Timeline
ISC will sponsor one delegate for the full participation fee ($3,500) with the Plant a Diplomatic “Tree” Scholarship. Details will be provided before mid-February.
$500 Deposit – Due 2/7/23 or within 14 days of acceptance. This is non-refundable.
4/10/23 – $3000 Payment Due
FINANCING YOUR PARTICIPATION FEE
Here are some tips for financing JASC:
Plant a Diplomatic Tree Scholarship
During these challenging times, many students are finding the financial and opportunity cost of joining ISC Conferences to be increasingly prohibitive, making participation difficult. This is especially the case for those with student loans or those who are entering a deeply uncertain post-graduation job market. The ISC Plant a Diplomatic Tree Scholarship provides a needs based scholarship for one accepted delegate for each conference covering the full cost of participation in JASC, KASC, and ChASC. Accepted delegates will be notified when applications open.
Applications Open: Mid-February
Scholarships Awarded: Mid-March
More information will be sent to applicants in the coming weeks. For any additional inquiries, please contact ISC. In the meantime, please explore the many other funding opportunities listed on this page.
- UC Berkeley Center for Japanese Studies
- UC Berkeley Center for Korean Studies
- University of Arizona
- Georgetown University Asian Studies Student Awards
- Central California Asia Pacific Women Scholarship
- Cox Foundation Scholarship for Student Photojournalists
- Washington & Lee University Johnson Opportunity Grant
- UW Madison Ichiro and Toyoko Matsudaira Memorial Fund
- Japanese American Service Committee
- TANG Scholarship
- Silicon Valley Community Foundation
- The Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- Berkeley JACL
- Chicago JACL
- Twin Cities JACL
- San Jose JACL
- San Diego JACL
- University of Kansas
Get in Touch
For questions regarding JASC finances, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “finance” in the subject line of your email.